Before preparing your oral presentation, we recommend you take few minutes to read the following guidelines.
- The presentation should be designed short and simple ensuring the Font and Size should be visible to the audience in MS Power Point format.
- All presentations as well as questions from the audience should be delivered in English language only. For other languages, a translator must be accompanied with you.
- Please ensure that the presentation should be compatible will all systems either Microsoft or Mac to avoid last minute disruptions.
- The duration of the presentation would be 20 – 30 minutes followed by 10 minutes to questionnaire from the audience. For any deviations in the time allotment, kindly intimate us in advance to make changes accordingly in the conference program schedule.
- The allotted time for Keynote Speakers would be 45 – 50 minutes. For any deviations in the time allotment, kindly intimate us in advance to make changes accordingly in the conference program schedule.
- Views expressed by the speaker during the presentation are on their own. Company is not liable in any kind of connection towards it.
- We highly recommend, all speakers should submit their final presentations prior to one month of the conference date. No changes are allowed further to the presentations.
- Speakers should also bring their presentations in USB drives which must be compatible to all systems for hassle free conditions.
- It is not advised to use personal laptops for presentations unless it is unavoidable.
- Please ensure that speakers should be at the conference venue 2 hours prior to their allotted slot time to avoid last minute disruptions.
- For any kind of delays, please inform to the conference manager in advance at the quickest time possible.
We wish you best of luck for the presentation!